View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 09:16 PM   #5
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

Trade Klay? GS is a freeshooting team, IMO there's no way they deal Klay no matter how good Cousins turns out to be with them.

Fully agree that the NBA is getting much better higher end talent overall, but it's still boring when ultimately you know the general outcome. Teams like the 76ers and their drafting should be rewarded, but instead we know they won't be anywhere when the dust settles, and eventually one or two of their star players will move on to the warmer climate and they'll be left with a mediocre team. The worst/fixed reffing of all the major sports is another issue all together.

Raps, I personally think teams will exploit Lowry's ego and short temper, and I could totally see him being ejected 5 times this year. I'd argue there's more pressure on the guy to perform this year, and I don't think he handles that well consistently, and you know he's not handling it well when he takes selfish deep shots. With Green and Kawhi and OG teams aren't going to challenge them too much, directly, so I'm guessing you'll see Lowry challenged more (along with Val/Serge). I don't think they make an additional major move to go for it as I don't think that's an NBA thing to do at the deadline. Supporting pieces yes, but major player? Can't remember the last time that was done at the deadline?
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote