View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 01:10 PM   #69
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Agreed.

I think its hilarious, as kids we all identify with Daniel but as we grow up we understand more and it shifts to Johnny.

This show has been a pleasant surprise.

Its funny, because as the show progessed, Daniel became a bigger and bigger butt head

Karate Kid One - Basically a good kid with a mouth that got him into trouble. I mean Cobra Kai went way over board, but Daniel soaked Johnny's weed man, that earns a serious butt kicking.

Karate Kid two - Goes over seas with his mentor. Completely pushes buttons through out. Oh breaking that ice is easy for someone as awesome as me. Stupidly confronts the villain about his weight scale thing causing him to lose face.

Karate Kid three - I'm awesome but don't want to defend my title. Oh I want to defend my title, but I go to a guy that trys to cripple me in training and I don't think it through. I get int a bar fight because I think I'm awesome. Then I get into a tournament and cheat with an illegal blow to the head.

The real hero's of Karate Kid

1) Kreese - clearly a Vietnam Vet who's traumatized by the war to see everyone as the enemy. He tries to give kids survival skills because clearly the neighbourhood is a dangerous place. He probably wanted to attack Mr Miahghi because he was having flash backs to the war.

2) Johnny - Clearly he was a good kid underneath and he clearly turned out to be the lesser jerk of the two. He was humbled and still tried to help out a kid.

3) Terry Silver - Clearly running a company that helps clean up the cities in terms of waste management. Clearly a patron of the art. Donates his time and money to train Daniel after his former teacher refuses to.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote