View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #33
valo403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speede5 View Post
Gotta love the vague posts you two recieved. While I would agree he looks like he was goingto buy them, nowhere does he commit. With a guy like this you need to ask 'are you buying them?' and until you get yes and buy back in the same sentence you are assured of nothing. It's the same vague kind of crap that goes on in Ebay descriptions.

I hope this kind of stuff doesn't scare off good sellers, I hope to buy tickets soon and this is my first stop. Unitl you have cash in hand though no sale is complete.

As they say, Money talks, BS walks.
Squiggs situation maybe has a bit of vaguness as to commitment, but Rhettzky's isn't vague at all. When you commit to meeting someone you've commited to buying, you're not in the feeling out whether or not it'll work stage.

All that's really being asked here is to show some common courtesy. If you inquire about tickets make sure you follow up, or at least make it clear that you're just feeling out the situation. I've bought tickets here a couple of times and it's always worked out great because people are straight with each other and generally trust one another. It would be a shame to see shady behavior by one or two people ruin that.
valo403 is offline   Reply With Quote