Thread: 2019 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 10:51 AM   #17
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronMaiden View Post
I am looking to follow F1 this year. I have a few questions. Is it better to cheer for a team or a driver? Also, is there a No good team or driver that I should hate. Finally whats the best way to watch in Canada?
The easy ones to hate are Verstappen (cause he's reckless, hyper aggressive, and cry baby), Vettel (arrogant, but very skilled) and Hamilton (won 5 championships in a row).

No Good teams are Racing Point...for whatever reason I can't stand Stroll and his dad. Sure, he's Canadian, but he's had his entire career bought and paid for...he's not F1 quality IMO.

Teams to love...for me its Renault this year (I like Ricciardo) and Toro Rosso (very good friend is a lead engineer there). My dark horse is the Alfa Romeo/Sauber team.

I'm holding off on throwing my support behind a team until Porsche joins in 2020/21...then I'm all in.

Best way to watch is set the PVR. TSN shows the races live, but they are at awful hours. My routine is PVR and then watch Sunday morning while wifey does dishes ;-)
FLAMESRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: