View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 06:42 PM   #1412
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
When I saw that gif on the gun pulling, I read it was Kayfabe, and its not the only one, there was another one in CZW when a wrestler playing the role of a police officer pulled a gun in the ring as well.

Teddy Hart is super talented, there's no doubt about it, at one point he was considered the most naturally talented of this generation of Harts. But he's also been considered to be caustic, unprofessional and a locker room cancer who's only concerned with putting himself over. At one point in an interview Bret commented that Teddy just doesn't understand the business.

He had an early opportunity with WWE but they cut him from his developmental deal for what they called severe discipline issues.

The whole Samatha Fiddler thing is very creepy.
The one thing I did read is that Teddy has bipolar disorder that went undiagnosed/untreated for years. Couple that with his rumoured drug use and its a bad mix. He was supposedly great during his run in MLW but it sounds like Bauer just doesn't want the legal mess reflecting on the company and I can't say I blame him.
rubecube is offline   Reply With Quote