View Single Post
Old 07-28-2023, 11:16 AM   #9
AFireInside
First Line Centre

Exp:

Certainly I think there was some heart damage, and we might see an uptick of that kind of thing now that it's in circulation. Guess we'll see. Then again, I don't know how well we were tracking heart damage from things like infections previously so maybe it won't be significantly different, numbers wise.

Mentally I think this sent a ton of people off the deep end when it comes to politics and conspiracies, though maybe they are just louder than they previously were.

For myself, the primary damage is that I see certain people in my life very differently, I was really surprised how unreasonable many people are. I'm not saying they need to agree with anything, but the inability to understand different perspectives, and the doubling down on nonsense they know nothing about was eye opening.

For my wife it's damage from her bout of covid that we are still working through. Nothing debilitating at this point but there have been significant issues and not somewhat subjective things like feeling tired etc.We are near a yr and half at this point and it's gotten better but she's had a really rough time.
AFireInside is offline   Reply With Quote