View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 01:00 PM   #12
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntingwhale View Post
Yeah, this isn't anything new or frightening. NK circumvents sanctions and shoots missiles into the sea. Oh no. Here we go again. Nobody gives a crap about invading NK. SK doesn't want the humanitarian problem. Kim wants to stay in power. Big boohoo about nothing.

Also a very strange position to say that the NK is what could set off WW3, when there is an ongoing scenario that is taking place in Europe at a significantly larger scale not seen for almost 80 years. A scenario made responsible by the very country that has practiced invading it's neighbors since it's inception and throws out nuclear threats in a daily basis. But sure, it's NK we have to worry about...
I think you are wrong. I think there is a much much larger chance of NK launching some kind of nuclear weapon over Putin doing the same. I know you have more relation to what is happening in Ukraine but there is a lot more nuclear restraint with Russia than NK. There are safe checks in Russia much like in the US, Putin can't just launch nuclear missiles on his own. Not only that but Putin doesn't want to destroy Ukraine totally, he wants to capture it. The Kim regime is very different, they are quite crazy because they believe they are actual Gods. NK does not want to capture SK or anything else, they want to destroy it. I think there is practically zero chance Russia launches nuclear missiles, I think at some point NK will.
dissentowner is online now   Reply With Quote