View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 11:02 PM   #3791
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Don't know if this belongs here, but she was gear grindingly stupid, and no Deloitte didn't fire you over racial issues, or because they hate BLM, they fired you because you're a moron and come across as a crazy person. But sure, make it about Racism. Not all Harvard grads are smart.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/01/harvar...k-stab-threat/

Quote:
The Harvard graduate who said in a TikTok video that she would “stab” anyone who told her “All Lives Matter” revealed in a new pair of recordings that she has lost her job over the perceived threats and ensuing furor.

“Standing up for Black Lives Matter put me in a place online to be seen by millions of people,” a teary Claira Janover said in a new video posted Wednesday afternoon. “The job that I’d worked really hard to get and meant a lot to me has called me and fired me because of everything.”

Janover’s LinkedIn account lists her as an “incoming government and public business service analyst” at Deloitte, a UK-based accounting firm.

Quote:
“I’ma stab you,” the Connecticut native said in the video, zooming in tight on her face.
“I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, ‘My cut matters, too.'”
Janover, who contended that the message was an analogy rather than a serious threat, has since deleted that video, but said that she’s since received a deluge of threats against her own life and safety.

In her new videos, she blamed supporters of President Trump for going after her job.

Quote:
“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she said in another new video posted Wednesday. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

Trump supporters didn't cost you your job, you cost yourself your job.

Moron

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: