View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 08:43 PM   #4543
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

I too watched it last weekend, and as a gauge I thought the first Nolan Batman and the latest Joker movie were greatly told stories from a character development. When I heard Pattinson was signed up, given his past roles I thought it would be fantastic. Especially when they billed it as a investigative film. The previews looked fantastic as well.

So you get to the movie thinking it has everything going for it, with character development and everything, and throughout the movie I was thinking, when is the jibberish going to stop? At times just overly complex in talking about various characters and theories that I was a bit lost in the dialogue (that seemingly made more sense to the people writing it). The movie just didn't pick up steam. I did enjoy the style it was shot in, but it was a pretty boring movie all in all. I'd personally give it a 3/5. Fine casting, but some of Zoe Kravitz's lines seemed like it was completely read. I hope they make another with a more simpler storyline that involves character development instead of trying to make the story complicated.
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote