View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 07:18 AM   #2
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Not sure about which hotels you are looking but Boston is a very walkable city. My wife and I stayed at the Omni Parker House and ended up walking all the way to Fenway park one day (didn't even take us the whole day). If I was going for a ball game I would probably have taken transit though, but we were just out for a stroll and stopped at a bunch of sights on the way before the Fenway Park tour. I would say do the tour if you can, I believe they still do them on game days and we both thought it was a pretty neat experience.

Fenway has the bar under the bleachers in left field, it is pretty tiny so you have to get there early but it was also pretty cool to have a drink down there. If you make your way down to the waterfront go to the Harpoon Brewery and do the tour, I think it was $20 and well worth it from the tasting room (oh and they have great pretzels in the main area). We went durning the week at noon and there were about 7 of us in the tour which meant we had no line in the tasting room, so extra bang for your buck.

I don't have much else to add for a guys trip since I was with my wife, we went to a couple really nice restaurants but I doubt that is what you are looking for.
Hockeyguy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hockeyguy15 For This Useful Post: