View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 11:17 AM   #44
#-3
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBR View Post
What is the over/under on votes for Kevin J. Johnston? I'd like to get in on that game. My predication is (sadly) 986.
Well my Aunt might be one of those people who thinks voicing their opinion on facebook counts as a vote. But is not I'm sure she'll be one of those.

I voted almost two weeks ago for Damary, I'm really somewhat sad that we are likely to get a far less substantive elect who is going to win on the back of unions propping her up. It's an age old story of politics being good for politics rather than being what the people need. All of that said, if Frakno wins by 1 vote I am really really going to regret my lack of strategy.

I am really hoping for a strong yes to fluoride, and a very very weak yes to equalization (I voted no, I think this is one that needs to / should be a yes, but I don't want to see these morons have a mandate to negotiate anything on my behalf especially when they so clearly have no plans or ideas they are just using the negotiation as a rhetorical tool to get their partisans riled up). I almost care about those more than people we are electing, even though I think it's ridiculous that questions like this are posed to the electorate rather than our representatives just having the balls to do their own jobs.

Ward2 I happily voted for Wyness, bascially process of elimination, didn't want anything to do with the other candidates I saw.
#-3 is offline   Reply With Quote