View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 10:18 AM   #5
bc-chris
Franchise Player

Exp:

ha! ha! yea - i noticed my eyes changing a couple years ago. when i had my last eye test the doc got me to try a different prescription with my contacts... left eye for close up, right eye for distance - yea... that was a brutal 'trial' month. was never so happy to go back to the eye doc. i'm fine if i don't have my contacts in, just take off my glasses and i can read fine, but man, if i have my contacts in i'm doing the old 'holding it at arm's length away' so i can read it! ha! ha!

one thing i've really noticed over the last few years is i just can't play as much hockey as 'back in the day'. i used to play goal at least 3-4 nights/week.... ha... not anymore! two times per week max and back to back nights is just a big nope! uughhhh!!

one of the real sucky things with getting older is having to say goodbye to parents, aunts, uncles and parents of long time friends. we spread the ashes of one of my aunts last week. that was tough.