View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 01:51 PM   #200
NuclearFart
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I'd only be willing to see Edge of Extinction again is if they made it more like Lord of the Flies. Only have enough food and water for half of the people there and provide sticks with pillow ends and they can fight for the food. To get back in the game there's a pier six brawl last man standing battle.
Great minds think alike - post 94. Even better if its like The Hunger Games and replace Jeff Probst with Donald Sutherland sporting a ##### eating grin.

I'm wholly in agreement with everyone's thoughts that Extinction Island was a terrible idea and poorly executed. How hard was it to lose the real game early, proceed to sit on the sidelines for 80% of the contest currying favor with the Jury the entire time, and then come into the game during the countdown buzzer gifted with an idol? I really didn't see the final few steps Chris had to take as that insurmountable relative to actually surviving the entire game.

I also think the preview for next seasons survivor looks even lamer. I cringed and felt embarrassed for Rob when he yells "Survivah schoul is in sah-ssion". We are witnessing this show jump the shark.
NuclearFart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NuclearFart For This Useful Post: