View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 11:31 AM   #58
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

The title has spoilers in it, we don't need to use tags here.

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

There is so much to go through.. Tony's face as he snaps the gauntlet, the "I am IronMan" comment to close out the infinity stones saga, the line that started it all back in the day was just perfect. The post credits lack of scene was also to me just such a fitting touch and worth waiting for. The finality of it. This is it, no scene, just the sound of Tony Stark hammering away in some cave, where it all began.

Lebowski Thor might have been the best part of the movie, lol, but there were so many parts. There was a girl behind me who went to the washroom and came back after fat Thor had been found and she goes "Oh my god that's not Thor is it??" she was so mad he wasn't all hot with his shirt off, that almost made the movie for me to. I can totally see Hemsworth being like WE HAVE TO DO THIS !!

Cap.. Cap.. I thought he would be the one to die and Stark would be doing cameos but retired moving forward. But it makes sense, Stark could never get out, he could never just sit back. When Cap gets Thor's hammer, oh man that was awesome. I did notice that he took it back in time at the end, but it didn't come back with him.

Edit: Ahh it makes sense to me now, Cap is returning the hammer to where it needs to be in time for Thor.

Just so much good.

Last edited by GreenLantern; 04-27-2019 at 12:51 PM.
GreenLantern is online now   Reply With Quote