View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 05:37 PM   #884
darockwilder
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I got mine on Friday afternoon. I had an appointment for 4 and when I got there just before 4 there was about 8 people in a line winding inside. I was early so just got in line and watched to see what was going on. It became apparent soon that there was literally only one guy doing everything. Getting the forms filled out, giving out the test kits, giving the injections, giving out the medicine that people had dropped off prescriptions for, etc. When people figured that out some self policing started and we determined most people in line had appointments, so the line became the official order. One woman would essentially greet new arrivals and fill them in on the situation. It was kind of funny and people actually were getting along quite well. When it finally was my turn to get the shot I figured this guy is probably stressed the #### out and is going to stick a needle in my arm, so I'd prefer if he was calm. I said he was doing an awesome job keeping the line moving and he seemed happy to hear that. He also said that he was planning to leave early, but that wasn't going to happen now! He gave me a good injection and I hung around for 10 minutes. He asked me if I wanted a test kit as I was sitting there, and I figured why not. In the end I was out of there by 5 so it really wasn't that long of a wait. I looked at the Covid records today and it says I have 3 now, so it's all good. I don't know how much advance notice they give the pharmacies when they do things like this, but it appears they can be caught off guard at times.