View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 07:20 PM   #4511
oldschoolcalgary
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
That's the problem though. Lots of viewers are too lazy to watch subtitles so watching the dubbed version kind of robs the viewer of the stellar performance of the actors.
Agreed... didn't realize there was the option for original German until i watched the first couple of episodes, so i went and rewatched - so much better.

Buddy of mine is stuck watching dubbed as it is easier for this wife and daughter... I make it a point to try it in German every time we talk about it.

3rd Cycle... praying they can stick the landing of this masterpiece.

I guess the show runners signed a multi project deal with Netflix and it sounds great....a bit like The Terror season one

Quote:
The original series will follow the boat’s passengers, a mixed bag of European origins who are united by their hopes and dreams for the new century and their future abroad. When they discover another migrant ship adrift on open sea, their journey takes an unexpected turn. What they find on board will turn their passage to the promised land into a horrifying nightmare.
https://deadline.com/2018/11/1899-se...ct-1202501496/

i'll be sure to watch that too - Dark has some of the best cinematography i've seen on a TV show.

Last edited by oldschoolcalgary; 06-22-2020 at 07:23 PM.
oldschoolcalgary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oldschoolcalgary For This Useful Post: