View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 09:47 AM   #77
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute 14 View Post
But that's the point, isn't it? You are upset that people don't call Nintendo out for... making great games?

Seriously. Why the hell should I, or anyone, care that the Switch won't blow the PS4 or XB1 out of the water on hardware when I know there will be plenty of games that I, and many others, will enjoy on this system?

Also, please be honest with yourself. Your posts in the VR thread make it clear you are interested in and excited for that technology. So don't sit here and condemn Nintendo for a gimmick when VR is no less of a gimmick itself.
I'm upset that a system shrouded in shadows was unveiled and announced to be released in 5 months and they couldn't even tell us the size of the portable screen. Maybe I'm a little concerned after having the Wii U and its controller having such a poor battery life and components that are hard to replace. That is the cost to these gimmicks and these aren't optional addons this is the base system.

Yes the games are awesome and I'm not comparing the Wii U graphics to other consoles even though I think the Wii U looks just fine but if its not going to be an improvement why can't they just release it on the Wii U? I'm upset that they are abandoning a system not because of performance but because of a new gimmick they thought of that will be replaced soon and we don't think twice about it because we want that new Mario game. And with the new system comes a new VC and all of the digital games you purchased need to be bought again and again.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote