View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 02:43 PM   #3
devo22
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Anthony Martial’s agent Philippe Lamboley has provided an update on the player’s wishes for the future, and it’s not an update many Manchester United fans will be happy to hear. Asked if Martial has made a decision about he future, the agent told RMC: “After thinking about all the possibilities and scenarios, Anthony wants to leave Manchester United.”

Then asked the reason why, Laboley said: “There are many parameters, for now it’s premature to talk about it. [...] Manchester United wants to extend Anthony and does not want him to leave but we haven’t found agreement for several months. I think that when Manchester United, which is the most powerful club in the world, it must be remembered, does not find an agreement in eight months of negotiations, it is because they do really want to make him an important player.

“That’s why this decision comes in. It is a well considered decision. However, it is quite obvious and it is very important to remember that he is under contract, that Manchester United will have the last word and that we will respect the decision of the club, he will go to the end of its commitment.”

The agent explained that if it wasn’t for the support of Manchester United fans, Martial would have asked to leave the club already.

There’s clearly some frustration with the January signing of Alexis Sanchez and what that meant for the Frenchman’s chances in the team: “It is important to remember that this season he scored 11 goals and gave ten assists in five months. He was elected three times players of the month by the fans. Then arrived the transfer window of January. I will not comment on the consequences of this transfer window. Everyone will have his opinion, I think he must resume the course of his career. The time has come.”
http://sportwitness.co.uk/huge-updat...hester-united/

I ####ing loathe Mourinho so much. He never learns - you'd think the fact De Bruyne, Salah and Lukaku are currently playing for three of Chelseas biggest rivals would be a bit of food for thought, but no. I'm sure Martial will rip it up wherever he goes while Mourinho will buy some 30-year-old "star" and turn him into ####.
devo22 is offline   Reply With Quote