View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 01:08 PM   #189
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Speaking of weird, there’s so much about this post that’s weird. Being pro or anti DST has nothing in common with flat earthers or anti vaxxers. At all. Those are both for total nut jobs and have tons of scientific basis for being whack job theories.

DST, while having certain benefits and drawbacks, is hardly an open and shut case with only one scientifically supported answer. There are concerns about sleep patterns if we went to full DST but it’s not like there’s a whole group of nutcases who think DST is a government conspiracy.

Also, since you’re so shocked, newsflash people have a vested interest in things that will adversely affect their lives.
Oh please. The big argument is the sleep pattern issue when switching but the reality it's no different than going back to work after taking a week or more vacation. Should vacations be banned as well? That's just a lame argument and I don't buy it and yes I have read about the pros and cons and the pros outweight the cons. I think you anti-daylight savings people are weird. Deal with it.

Last edited by Erick Estrada; 10-18-2021 at 01:11 PM.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote