View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 09:06 AM   #425
Nadal Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Jack View Post
it's now been 10 years since Djokovic defeated a mono-stricken Federer in the Aussie semis and his mother famously declared "The King is dead! Long live the King!"...sometimes the sports gods have a funny sense of humor.

but now after that amazing finish I have to go back to watching the Flames fumble through another string of power plays? blah...waiting for Indian Wells is going to feel like 5 years of hard prison time.
We truly are spoiled tennis fans. We got to see the 3 greatest Mens tennis players of all time, all in their prime, all battling it out event after event. It would be like in the NBA if Jordan's Bulls, Kobe's Lakers and Lebron's Heat teams all playing in the same season.

I used to hate Djoker, but now that he is struggling with injuries you can't help but feel bad for the guy. I have so much respect for Djoker and his game, the guy reached heights that no one else achieved and no one else ever will IMO. He held all 4 majors at the same time! That's freaking insane!! Tennis is much better when he is 100%, and I hope to see him return to form.......After the French, just in time for Wimbledon to block 21

I agree I can't wait until more tennis, the 2018 season is already shaping up to be great. Hope Rafa isn't too injured, he makes his return in 1 month at the Acapulco event.