Thread: [PGT] Avs 6 Flames 2
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:31 AM   #287
DeluxeMoustache

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary4LIfe View Post
@deluxe - isn't letting me reply...

Just say you disagree and why. Don't give me that 'oh lord' condescending crap. You know full well that I don't imply to throw all those guys on the ice against Colorado's top line. Of course you know this, but hey, might as well try and make it seem like you are a smart guy, right?

Seriously, too many posters just post condescending crap where it seems more important to make a poster look stupid than to actually discuss the topic at hand. I barely post any longer or read even a quarter of the threads that I used to since I just find it annoying to keep reading crap like this back and forth between posters. But who cares. I must be a snowflake.

Respectfully, I don’t have any time for ‘let me call myself a snowflake’ crap. Let’s talk about the game, not that. I’m actually here to hear from guys like you.

You have all the time and space in the world to reply.

I said why I disagree.

I don’t think Compher is a highlight reel worthy guy in general. But the Avs are playing such that he is

The Avs are playing fast.

You are losing a game to guys playing fast who care. You don’t dress slow guys who you think may care, you have to take the guys you already dressed that can skate with this team and make them play to their strengths. Which involve puck passing being faster than skating.
DeluxeMoustache is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DeluxeMoustache For This Useful Post: