Thread: [CP Story] First Look At New Look Flames
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 04:23 PM   #41
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaskal View Post
Care to elaborate? He looked very good with Jagr and Jankowski. The only reason that line wasn't more productive was bad luck, but they more than carried their fair share of driving play down the ice.
Very good? How many points did he score? Lots of 'almost goals' i bet.

Is Bennett the most unlucky player on the Flames roster? Lead the team is shots that missed the net if I'm remembering a Bingo post correctly. Super unlucky. The unluckiest.

Quote:
Bennett also looked good during the times when Hathaway wasn't a complete passenger.
Sure, I will 100% agree Bennett looks better when playing with NHL quality linemates.

Quote:
And when he got spot duty on Gaudreau's line as RW (but the season was already over).
He didn't look as good as Foo did, a player who, imo, has more puck skills as well.

Quote:
Let's not forget that outside of Janko, who had a four-goal game to close off the season, all of Sam's frequent linemates this season had abysmally bad SH%, even on a team that saw mostly regression in that area.
Sam had a bad shooting percentage as well. So?

Quote:
Your criticism of Bennett is also approaching ricardo/Dougie levels of bias. There's also that.
Well that's nice.
Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flash Walken For This Useful Post: