View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #9
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

I have done a lot of hiking in my day, but not enough over night stuff. The GF and I were trying to get into this summer but with 10023432 weddings it has been hard to get away on the weekend. We were supposed to do the Boreal Trail in Meadow Lake Park (http://www.saskparks.net/borealtrailmap) but the days we had registered/set aside for it were the two days of severe thunder showers during our stay in the campground. So we decided better to be under the camp kitchen playing dice vs. drenched and hiking through the forest during a thunder storm.

I have slowly been expanding my gear collection and building towards a multi day set up. I have a few good day packs, 28ish L bags. But have yet to purchase a good multiday pack. Anyone have a good recommendation? My packs are Osprey, and I have no need to look elsewhere because they have been so great, but I am always curious to hear what other people have experienced.