View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 11:16 AM   #5
Swayze11
something else haha

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiri Hrdina View Post
In the first post:

For the purpose of these rules, the definition is that a player is considered retired when they announce that they are retiring from pro hockey or taking an off ice position. The announcement must be made by the player, their agent, their team, or reported as confirmed by a reputable media source. If a player announces they are done in the NHL but continuing to play pro hockey elsewhere (e.g. KHL), they will still be considered active in the CPHL. A player still being technically active in the NHL via LTIR will no longer be considered an exception for their status as being retired. A player that retired during the season will be considered retired in the CPHL immediately (except when noted in the rule option below). A player that retires at the end of their NHL season, or announces that they will be retiring at the end of the NHL season, will be permitted to complete their CPHL season.
I understand that is the definition. I am suggesting that we need to come together as a group to come up with a definition. I assume this definition has been discussed between you and all the other CPHL commissioner team. Perhaps this is set in stone and not up for discussion?

Swayze11 is offline   Reply With Quote