View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:15 PM   #56
Draug
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
So you guys who currently have access to the available seats...which many are better than mine...can you only relocate to these seats or could you purchase them additional to your own?

Basically I'm thinking of a way to circumvent several years of senority...
SilverGS is correct. You cannot add seats to your current season tickets, with the exception of a single seat next to your existing seats.

There is only one way to add paired tickets to an account. You must sign up for the Hothouse Club, and then when your Hothouse seniority comes, you get to choose from the available seats. The available seats are what is left after every existing STH has already had the opportunity to relocate their seats, and every more senior Hothouse member has had a chance to choose their new season tickets.

The only way you could get current seats from a current season ticket holder would be to time their relocation and yours together, which of course means you both must be of eligible seniority. I have seen the Flames accommodate this in the past, with two STHs in person at the Dome.

Last edited by Draug; 06-13-2019 at 09:16 AM.
Draug is offline   Reply With Quote