View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 08:17 AM   #14244
Royle9
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle Juice View Post
The less we continue to hear about the Flames not being rumoured to be in on Eichel the more I think our doctors have advised Tre not to go through with this.
I’m really shocked nothing has been reported with regards to Tre not sniffing around. This is a huge offseason for him and as big of an advocate I am for him, I really think if he doesn’t do something crazy it could be his last.
I'm not an advocate for Tre by any means here, I think his time is done and we should move on into a re-tool/rebuild without him if I had my choice.

But with that said I think its pretty clear that Tre is always in on everything we just never hear about it. Look no further than the Dougie + Ferland to Carolina move just a few years ago, none of us were talking about this and it happened.

I think the Flames would sniff around for sure, and through due diligence maybe they did decide to steer clear based on Doctors recommendation.
With that said we'll certainly know come draft time...
If there's one think I do trust when it comes to Tre is that he is certainly in the know when it comes to moves available to him.