View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:42 AM   #38
VilleN
First Line Centre

Exp:

Edmonton in 5 - Chicago's time is done. They aren't really a playoff team at this point, so I've got to give it to Edmonton.
Vancouver in 4 - Vancouver has a good young team with good goal tending. Minnesota does not.
Nashville in 5 - Arizona's goal tending will push this one to 5, but I think they are otherwise outmatched by NSH.
Calgary in 4 - I thin it is nearly a wash comparing forwards, slight edge to WPG. On the back end Calgary is in the top third of the league while WPG may be the worst. Goal tending, edge to WPG but Rittich will be healthy and rested so it may not be as big of an advantage as some might think.
Pittsburgh in 3 - I don't see Carey Price as that big of a weapon, and other than that PIT outclasses MTL in every category.
Carolina in 4 - The Rangers took a big step this year, but I don't think they can compete with CAR at this point.
Florida in 5 - I have a gut feeling on this one, I think FLA gets going early and their offense overwhelms the Islanders.
Toronto in 4 - Unless the Jackets can find the magic of the first round last year, I think this is a fairly easy win for TOR.
VilleN is offline   Reply With Quote