View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 01:35 PM   #94
ForeverFlameFan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeMoustache View Post
Huh. Johnny appears to have been busting his ass all year. During play, I mean, not just after 60.

I wonder if any players are tired of Matthew Tkachuk being more noticeable some games after 60 minutes than during play, and then playing 4 games against Vancouver and not getting a point.

The way he is playing makes not only his 7 M now look like an overpayment , but his 9 M qualifier look even worse

He sure is having a rough year
But in years past? It’s been all tkachuk.

Sarich was also referring to it cycling through. All players are doing it, at their own time. Picking and choosing effort will NOT win you games.

Good on Gaudreau for playing well this year. I think you, me, and all Flames fans expect him, Tkachuk, and all of our other core players to be playing 100% on any night we have a puck drop.

We’re on our 4th coach. The effort is STILL inconsistent. We’ve addressed needs all around. We have center depth, forward depth, defensive depth, an elite goaltender now. The effort isn’t there.

I’m not saying Tkachuk gets a pass, but like nik said, I’d be pretty livid myself if I just got a puck tossed at me and had no help from teammates. And to top it off, they tell him to stop agitating the other team, which is his bread and butter.
ForeverFlameFan is offline   Reply With Quote