Thread: Testimonials
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #6
FlamesFanInOilCountry
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Big thanks to Travis for his assistance in helping my wife and I purchase/build our house in Mohaganny. I contact Travis based on his professionalism and information that I observered on CP, and Travis definitely delivered. Since it is our first home, and we were just able to relocate from Edmonton recently we obviously had questions and were unsure if were going to purchase or build new. Travis fielded all of our questions and presented clear and concise options (Suggested properties on MLS, new build developments, etc) based on our feedback.

Travis also gave excellent information to help us make decisions on the options that we selected in our house to assist in resale value. Probably the most impressive part is how personal Travis is, and how well he services his clients regardless of how large his client volume is. I think the most we waited for a follow up to an inquiry was a day, and the majority of his responses were within minutes to let us know an answer or an approximate follow up time. Travis is also more than happy to communicate via whatever works for you (in person/phone/email), and is involved in the process as you need him to be (will volunteer to come to any meeting or just what you ask him to).

I also echo PsYcNeT's comments... VERY well kept and handsome... My wife's friend was VERY impressed... Who knows... Maybe my wife, too?

We will definitely be using Travis for our next property purchase!
The Following User Says Thank You to FlamesFanInOilCountry For This Useful Post: