View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 10:53 AM   #58
Jeff Lebowski
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super-Rye View Post

The Bad:
Giving up a bunch of goals in quick succession again. I get that it's hockey and sometimes it's gonna happen. It's good that they didn't crumble like they would have last year, but this is a trend from last season this team needs to put a stop too early.

Overall a pretty good showing for a first preseason game. Still lots of work to do but I liked a lot of what i saw.
One of the things that really impressed me is when they went down 0-3 they just kept playing the same way - which was dominant.
A couple of us knew they were going to come back in the game and if not for Halak CGY should've cruised to victory.
It was just wave after wave of chances. Not everyone was clicking on all cylinders but that's a good sign- there's more still.

I don't like to put people on ignore but the Bennett haters can get bent - they also happen to be Brodie haters and all they do post the same unintelligible crap to provoke their warped narrative. Pathetic. But their negativity will not diminish the excitement and optimism this team will fuel.

Anyway this team stylistically is incredibly improved, the flow to their attack, the zone entries and chances off the rush were beautiful to watch. That game was just an affirmation of what I was hoping to see with all the changes. I have no doubt that this season will be great in terms of results and entertainment.

It will be great to see how much noise they can make this year.
Jeff Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Lebowski For This Useful Post: