View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 01:02 PM   #22
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Hello, this is Savid Daples Oiler Blogger extraordinary, I've never actually been to an Oilers game, and most of the Oilers hate me, but I'm their biggest fan. Thanks for clicking on this article so I can appear to be relevant. This is my prediction of the Oilers scoring this year

McDavid: 30-50-80. At the end of the year the Oilers announce that Connor has been suffering from space rabies, shingles, the Oriental Bird Flu, Hemorrhoids and Amoebic dysentery
Draisaitl: 21-30-51 Leon spends half the year with his own line and racks up 8 goals in 40 games, when he's reunited with Connor in the garbage time of the season he explodes
RNH: 21-25-46 The Connor RNH connection fails when the Oilers forget that you need someone to retrieve the puck from the corner, and RNH doesn't know where that is
Lucic: 11-13-24 halfway through the year a thinner and slower Lucic says screw it and goes on the Burger King diet, he becomes entertaining as the fattest slow guy in hockey
Strome: 11-12-23 Wait until next year crows Lowe, he was so visibly better this year
Puljujarvi: 8-8-16 He misses half of the season when he hurts himself chasing a laser pointer around the dressing room
Klefbom: 8-20-28 Oiler fans realize that this turd is never going to be a top two defenseman and scream for his trade at the deadline. Klefbom emphatically agrees
Reider: 14-15-29 Wow I guess he really is a bottom line talent says T-Mac
Caggiula: 5-10-15 At least he's an elite penalty killer, Oiler fans state, but the villain from Encino man posts a long blog disagreeing
Nurse: 7-17-24 He post 4 of his goals and 5 of his assists during a three game streak, the Oilers raise a banner with his name on it
Benning: 6-12-18 Declared the Oilers MVP as he is the only guy not using velcro to tie his skates
Rattie: 8-11-19 misses the last 20 games of the year from injuries sustained as most of his goals were rebounded off of his face by Connor who was suffering from blurred vision caused by anthrax
Yamamoto: 7-11-18 Fans wonder if he shouldn't have scored more in his first pro season playing in the ECHL
Brodziak:2-9-11 The most positive thing of his season was when his seniors discount card for Denny's arrived in the mail.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: