View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 11:29 AM   #15
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm not going to fact-check all those numbers, but just at a glance, Ty Rattie absolutely did not score 29 goals last year. I doubt he had more than 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Textcritic View Post
No. Not even Propaganda Minister Bob Stauffer's exaggerated projections and a butter-soft schedule can save the Oilers.

No one can.

No one.

The point is, Edmonton is no good.
Listen, man. You're a homer. And that's fine - I get that this is how you enjoy hockey. More power to you. Whatever makes you happy, whatever gets you the utmost enjoyment out of the game. There's no right or wrong way to be a hockey fan and at the end of the day it's entertainment that we're all getting from a totally meaningless game. But when you try to talk to people who aren't playing that game along with you, and don't have any interest in living in your parallel reality, it's honestly a bit annoying. You do your thing, and you get no judgment or criticism from me for it, but please, don't drag me into it.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno

Last edited by CorsiHockeyLeague; 08-29-2018 at 11:33 AM.