View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 11:18 AM   #34
Inferno
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarygeologist View Post
Again, I don't like baseball or understand the attraction to the game so please educate me.
If you want to use movies to compare it baseball is like a drama. There's isn't endless action like hockey but the anticipation of what is going to happen next is what makes it exciting. The early innings not so much because you have a lot of innings left to get runs back but the later innings can be just as tense as a hockey game late in the third or in OT.

I always followed the Blue Jays and would flip over to a game for an inning or two if there was nothing else on but never started actively watching games until their playoff run in 2015 and started to appreciate how exciting baseball can be. Since they suck so bad right now it's hard getting through a whole game but I still will watch games from the start as long as they aren't afternoon games when I'm at work.

Like the Blue Jays I always followed the Raptors and wanted them to do well but I can't see them winning the NBA title making me watch more games next season.
Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inferno For This Useful Post: