Thread: S.h.i.e.l.d.
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 12:55 PM   #644
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamler View Post
This season has been a bit of a letdown for me so far. Anything involving Mack and his crew is boring plus they are all incompetent. Mack is walking around frightening to make a mistake, Yo-Yo mysteriously is "not ready" and as a result her love interest dies.

They take no precautions when studying the alien bat and even make "Alien" references and proceed to take the same stupid actions the people did in some of those movies. Was that intentional? Dr. Benson is sulking and confused and awestruck, yea we get it you're in over your head well get your #### together. And somehow Mack was completely unaware of what Deke was up to even though he had an undercover in Deke's company.

Anything involving Daisy, Fitz, Simmons and Enoch is great.

Yeah the split story lines have been a little confusing, though having Clark Gregg playing the bad a%% killer has been great.

But Mack hasn't been a good leader, and we get the doctor is way over his head and making mistakes.

I'm a little dissapointed in YoYo, she was so good in the Coulson dying arc last year. Its been a little disjointed. I enjoyed the Deke episode a lot, I was hoping for more of his girlfriend.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote