View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 10:50 AM   #2057
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

It could be that the WWE is doing what they did with Bryan when he was fired after chocking what's his name with a tie (Which to me was an awesome spot).

They fired him due to sponser backlash and probably told him to go out and make money on the idies and they would absolutely bring him back once the heat died down because they knew when he came back he'd be money.

BTW talking about Rabbit Holes, I went to watch some WCW stuff, especially after the decline started and stumbled into Chris Candido and Tammy going to WCW. At that time Stacy Keibler was probably the biggest star on that roster. But WCW got big into intergender tag teams without the rules of woman on woman and men on men.

First of all, if anyone is bored just go watch Chris Candido work, the guy was the total package, but was held back due to his height and weight. But he could do anything, he was like a later generation Eddie Gilbert. But the surprise was that Tammy for her time was actually a good in ring worker, probably because of her time in ECW with Francine and some of the other woman. I was surprised.

As a further note, I've always kind of had a lot of sympathy for Tammy Sytch, not because she was hot. But she's just the cover book art of bad decisions and damage. I know she just got out of jail on her DUI stuff, and I think she just got nabbed again, but I hope at some point things straighten out for her.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote