View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 02:28 PM   #4
JonDuke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Because we have a few brand new GMs to the league, I think someone needs to stress that this trade needs a few asterisks

***This is not a typical trade.***

I know this particular off season has proven a very broad range of trade values with some very unique trades, but this one is a great example of the variety we've seen.

If any new GM was going to give this much up for Provrov, and it went to a vote, I think the "no"s would win by unanimous vote. (or am I totally alone in that thinking?)

And I'm not trashing Curtis either. He's a super smart GM that clearly loves Provorov and had the spare assets to make the trade. I heavily overpaid for Duchene when I first joined too. Kucherov and 2 x 1sts I believe. And my own personal trade history is proof I cannot pass judgement to anyone here.

I know the market has shown us that values are scattered all over the place but just want to stress to new GMs that this is a very atypical trade and to not get your hopes up if you have a Provorov as well and think you will get a similar return.
(unless you trade them to Anaheim )
JonDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonDuke For This Useful Post: