Thread: Testimonials
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 03:41 PM   #33
ricosuave
Threadkiller

Exp:

I saw Peanut's post and I thought I had left a testimonial before, but realized that I hadn't...

My wife and I worked extensively with Travis from December 2016 to April 2017. In that period, Travis and his team helped us view a number of properties, answered many, many, many questions, took phone calls, emails and texts late at night, and all the while, he remained professional, friendly, and looked out for our best interests.

Ultimately, in the end, it was his consistent effort that both got our old house sold, and then into our dream house. It was a roller-coaster ride from start to finish, and Travis really did make that process simple, and worry free for us. We also benefitted from his experience with home inspectors, legal help, and mortgage info.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Travis to anyone who is in need of his services. And he's a FLAMES FAN to boot!

Thank you again, Travis, and apologies for taking so long for saying so.

Last edited by ricosuave; 12-30-2017 at 07:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ricosuave For This Useful Post: