View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #28
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Condo registered size is often different that the actual square footage because the registered condo size can include wall thickness/patio etc.

IMO this is hands down the best side of the building to be on. If you are facing west it is only a matter of time before you are looking into someone elses living room (2nd tower going up). If you face north you do not have a whole lot to look at and the train tracks are right there. This unit faces south and east. The stampede expansion is not going to do anything but improve your view to the south and I know of no plans right now for the east. I have heard that the Hon's own a bunch of that real estate and I also heard the stampede owns it.
Perhaps someone can confirm but I heard that the saddledome might be moved a few blocks north when re built. If this is true I would suspect it will go right in that back corner between the tracks and the current saddledome. This wouldn't hurt your view and would eliminate the options for someone to build a high rise to the east.

I have sold a few units in the building and hear next to no noise while holding open houses (excluding the finishing touches on that road construction out front).

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com