View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 01:32 PM   #11
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post
but with spandex shorts there is less chance of a malfunction, i assume

BTW, the beach handball incident wasn't an IOC issue(not like I feel any need to defend the IOC), it was the governing body that took issue. The event was the World Championships
And it is worth noting that these governing bodies, like for beach volleyball, handball etc mandate skimpy uniforms for the sole purpose of promoting sex because it increases revenue for their sports.

It is an unfortunately side effect. These women may call for change but their leagues/championships/events/TV may dry up if they don't sexualize it.

Puts them in a tough spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post
1 - I have no idea
2 - I have no idea

But those photos seem to be taken outside of whatever sport she plays. This to me isn't the same issue. She seems to have posed for these photos, which is different from the voyeur level of photos that are taken at many female sporting events.

haha. I find that hilarious actually. Start an insta page and post a ton of scantily clad photos that have nothing to do with the sport she participates in. Photos that are designed to explicitly to sexualize her body and show off her looks (which is totally fine as long as she isn't being exploited by someone else and is comfortable showing off her body).

But don't you dare call her sexy!!!

Again, tough to profit off of your sex appeal and then admonish the "perverts" who perpetuate your fame and fortune.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 07-26-2021 at 01:43 PM.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote