Thread: Disney+
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 10:48 AM   #1104
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Willow finale last night. Overall... it fell bit a short for me. I liked the series as a whole, and the ending had some pay off, but it honestly felt awkward with bad dialogue. It honestly just kind of felt like they had way to much footage and had to cut out a lot to fit the time frame, and that left it feeling choppy.

Specific spoilers here:

Spoiler!

Overall I would rate that episode as one of the worst of the series, but I'd give the series as a whole a solid 7/10. It entertained me. It paid tribute to the original story well but established itself as a stand alone adventure. I liked the characters and the special effects/visuals were great.

That being said, this magic room they film these new shows/movies in is starting to wear on me a bit. Sometimes it just seems so over the top its to much. But I get it, for budget reasons a show like this probably doesn't even happen without it.