View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 04:05 PM   #42
bossy22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

There are 6 public charging stations in Brandon. Petro Can, Shell, shoppers mall, ford, GM, the comfort inn, which are all free, and 2 chargers at campgrounds which are pay chargers.

There aren't just Tesla superchargers. There are a lot of charging stations around. Malls, car dealerships, and hotels can have chargers. Not as quick as a supercharger, but you should never get stuck without being able to charge up a bit.

If you have an EV, get the plugshare app. It will show you all the charging stations around you. I'm at home right now. If I look close to me, I can see the Elbow Springs golf club, Winsport, 4 points sheraton, arrive@bowness, and market mall. I see Arrive@bowness is being used right now and they also charge $2/hr.

I also see 3 private home chargers nearby. These are people that will let you charge at their home. We are also on the app. So if you are my neighbourhood and need a boost, you contact me through the app and if it works out, you can use my 50amp charger. I will even make you coffee.

Last edited by bossy22; 11-18-2019 at 04:10 PM.
bossy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bossy22 For This Useful Post: