View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 05:38 PM   #2340
2Stonedbirds
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyC View Post
I think we're at least close to the same page. When you said that "these are the firearms they should be targetting" I took it to mean that you were referring to type as in semi-auto, auto, hunting, BB whatever, not that it is technically illegal just by being up there (among having it serial removed and being unlicensed). Of course it's illegal to stash it there. My concern is WHY it was stashed there, and not where it came from, what the guys licensing issues are or what have you. I doubt it was left up there by accident. If he was the licensed owner of the gun and everything was legal except for the fact that it was there, it's still very, very concerning.

I just don't get the need to set it apart from any other firearm, legal or not. What concerns me is that there's a weapon stashed there, presumably for the purpose of being used to harm someone at a later date. It would concern me if there was an axe stashed up there or a bag of kitchen knives.

To the bolded, why is that?