View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 07:28 PM   #97
OMG!WTF!
Franchise Player

Exp:

Today, I joined the first world and went for my first dentist appointment since 1984 when my mom left me at a dentist's office on 17th ave not to return until 7 years later when I went to college. I've been sans dentist since except for one day in 1992 when José of José's Dental Works in Phoenix, took out my wisdom teeth for $200. The deal was I could only use freezing and had to let his assistant do the pulling. Afterwards I went rock climbing at Queen Creek high af on 1992 strength oxy. I spat blood on the way up and all the other climbers thought I was cool. Climbing high, though fun, did not seem sustainable.

And not a single cavity today. Not even a full cleaning required. I had to replace one filling from the '80's but no big deal. My new dentist is going to try to figure out who my dentist was in 1984. She knows a news reporter and thinks it might make a good story if we can find the guy. I remember him being more traumatized than me. The moral here being they do not make fillings like they used to and always use an electric toothbrush.
OMG!WTF! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OMG!WTF! For This Useful Post: