View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 12:02 PM   #3058
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

D'oh I had written the main event, but when I cut and pasted it didn't go through

Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan

This one is tough to call, All three are incredibly strong and could be good champions, the build up has been pretty decent.

Out of all three, the ladder match really doesn't favor Reigns. Bryan is build for this kind or match. Edge really understands this kind of match.

Does Uso make his presence felt here?

First of all, Reigns have found his stride as a jerk heel and the teaming with Heyman is brilliant, not only from a back stage production style of role and guided Reigns, but from a front of people role as the evil genius. This could be Bryan's last full time run, and fans would explode if this is the way that he starts his transition to part time with a title run. Edge is awesome, however he seems to be getting injury prone, and I don't know if WWE will trust him to carry the banner.

Look Reigns can lose the belt, and he still remains the head of the table, but an even angrier head of the table. Does Jay screw him over in the match? Does Jimmy come in and stop Jay from doing it creating a Uso family squable? That's what the hamster in my head would do.

I really can't see anything but a Bryan win with a backfired interference, Edge is there because he's stellar at these kind of fight, and they will false tease him winning a lot.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote