View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 09:25 AM   #2843
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

So I managed to flash through Raw in about 30 minutes last night, outside of the Hurt Business stuff and the gauntlet match it felt like a really weak Raw leading to Elimination Chamber.

I did laugh as they did the Flair has knocked up Lacey storyline (groan). But it turns out that its real. After using the Flair Evan's angle to build up to a match with charlotte and a world title shot, its going nowhere as we'll get months of Lacey and Ric torturing Charlotte with another baby storyline.

What I want is for David Flair to show up and declare that he's the father thus getting him revenge over his dad for the Stacey Keibler pregnancy storyline from WCW.

Some other things, I guess that the Fiend is going to be resurrected at Elimination chamber as Alexa did some sort of satanic ritual. As good as Alexa has been, the storyline is jumping the shark.

Bad Bunny takes the 24/7 title/groan fast forward.

Shayna basically rag dolled Lana for a really poor 5 minute match. You could see Shayna walking Lana through the match and protecting her, but at least we didn't have more of Nia's hole in the storyline.

WWE has these moments of brilliance, but overall the writing and matches on Raw are just not good.

I mean the only intriguing storylines for me are the Fiend, Roman Reigns and the Hurt business.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote