Thread: Retirement news
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 03:46 PM   #93
Hanna Sniper
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiri Hrdina View Post
How is implying that rules are applied selectively anything less than an attack on me as the commissioner?
We can disagree. Always.
It’s that implication that I object to
Its not personal and not an attack on you, trying to follow the rules

Both times I have stated so, yet you ignore it and ignore everything else make it about that.

Dude I have a lot of respect for you, You're one of the fairest people I've met on CP in my 19years on this forum.

Let me ask you this,

Since taking over the draft from CHeese, every year after your 3-5 hours hammering it for the league (us). When you close that draft, how many GM can you name that hang around every single time, well after they are finished the draft, and are still there to personally say thank you at the end of the draft? Maybe you're too tired from all the work to have noticed (understandable)

If you don't see that as respect and appreciation, then I don't know what more one I can say

I told you back then That I have a high level of respect for you, I've said it here but yet you hang on that and ignore everything else.

I don't know what to say, if you think I would attack you personally then you're sadly mistaken and unfortunate