View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
J pold
Franchise Player

Exp:
Thumbs up J pold’s Commercial Real Estate Thread

Hey CP I’m excited to be teaming up with Travis in providing the CalgaryPuck community with real estate information and services. I’m a commercial real estate broker, so I service a totally separate market from Travis. Put simply I work with companies to help them find office space.

What this thread offers to your average CP user:
  • Detailed information and updates on a number of new developments around the city as listed in this thread
  • What major tenants may be planning big moves as discussed in this and this thread
  • Market information (i.e. what does it actually cost to move into a fancy new building downtown)
  • Vacancy rates and overall trends in Calgary’s commercial real estate market

Generally solid market information is hoarded by landlords and brokers with tenants left in the dark and paying higher rents then they should. The residential real estate market has become more open with the advent of the internet but commercial is still mostly closed and controlled. I believe that information should be open and accessible to everyone and so I’m here to answer any questions you might have.

Obviously a part of this thread is me promoting my business and I would be thrilled to work with anyone who is part of the CP community. So if your company or anyone you know is in the market for new office space, has a lease coming up for renewal, need advice on lease documents, or are just looking for market information feel free to contact me and I’d be happy to help.

More about me, my team, and what we do can be found here and here.

Cody Watson
Associate | Office Leasing
Dir +1 403 571 8760
Main +1 403 266 5544
Cody.Watson@collierscalgary.com
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J pold For This Useful Post: