View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 12:30 PM   #21
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
...Listen, man. You're a homer. And that's fine - I get that this is how you enjoy hockey. More power to you. Whatever makes you happy, whatever gets you the utmost enjoyment out of the game. There's no right or wrong way to be a hockey fan and at the end of the day it's entertainment that we're all getting from a totally meaningless game. But when you try to talk to people who aren't playing that game along with you, and don't have any interest in living in your parallel reality, it's honestly a bit annoying. You do your thing, and you get no judgment or criticism from me for it, but please, don't drag me into it.
I am patiently waiting for you to demonstrate how Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will magically become a 60-point player with second-line and PP2 deployment.

But beyond that, you are bad at this and doing it all wrong.

Please bear in mind that the title of this thread is "EDMONTON IS NO GOOD." If you have good things to say about Edmonton, the Oilers, or any of their players it does NOT belong in this thread. If you really don't want to be "dragged into it," then this is not the thread for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Textcritic For This Useful Post: