View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 10:20 PM   #75
pagébonquiqui
Backup Goalie

Exp:

I have gone through my sources and I have not been able to find any specific information on Tyler Parsons injury. It is being listed as lower body and at the moment there isn't a time frame for when he is expected to be back. He did not make the road trip to Texas with the team for these two back to back games.

Mason McDonald was in net for the Mavericks for their third meeting against the Allen Americans. They lose 5-2 and McDonald stops 35 shots and the Mavericks register 41 of their own.

The first period started out well. They seemed to be going almost shot for shot with Allen. They ended the period trailing 2-1 but Mike McMurtry was able to score in the second to tie it up. The third is what really hurt the Mavericks. It seemed Allen got one up on them and it just spiraled out of control. The empty netter goal seemed to seal their fate. In the third period alone Allen got 21 shots to the Mavs 8. The push in the end is where this team appears to need work.

Another big issue that seemed to come up was the fact that the 2nd period started with a full two minute, two man advantage for the Mavericks and they were only able to register one shot on goal. They also put up 22 penalty minutes to Allen's 10 so hopefully tomorrow they are able to make the adjustments.

GAME TWEETS at @KCFlames_update
pagébonquiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pagébonquiqui For This Useful Post: