View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #46
krazycanuck
Won the Worst Son Ever Award

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
Those freakin shampoo commercials..Herbal Essence maybe where the girl has 6000 orgasms from shampooin her head...I don't want a constant reminder that a shampoo can do that to a woman but damned if I can!
hahahaha....classic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
or any tampon, yeast infection product commercial which always air mysteriously at the same time you are tryin to eat supper. I have an issue with hearing about yeast infections while tryin to eat mashed potato's or tampons while squeezing a ketchup bottle
agreed.

It's been mentioned many times, but fatass Panago guy needs to go. The Subway commercials are also an entirely new level of terrible. What the hell is that music? Also, the future shop commercials are pretty horrible...the one that was airing around Christmas with the guy choosing between a song and an ipod for his girlfriend was cringe worthy.

I actually don't mind the Telus commercials so much, aside from they really need to change those commercials up more often, that's something in general with canadian commercials...there are only 12 different commercials in rotation at any given time...i swear.
krazycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote